Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Goal: March 1

Well, I finally talked to my nurse again and she said that a March 1 goal for my FET is do-able!  I have been procrastinating like crazy but finally checked in.  I will still have my phone consult with my doctor February 12 but at least I can try to get the ball rolling in the meantime.  I like having a goal and a to-do list.  I do better with this.  I can't stand blowing in the breeze because nothing will ever come of it.  I'm on day 19 and I just have to let her know when cycle day 1 is again, so that is exciting because it should be next week! 

Other good news, a lady from my support group emailed me to check in on me.  I really like her a lot and it really touched me that she was thoughtful enough to reach out and see how I was doing.  It was such an uplifting gesture and so simple, and yet it has made me continue to smile all day long.  It made me remember, who in my life do I need to reach out to as well? 

No comments:

Post a Comment